Global Wellness Day – Your Invitation to Participate
Saturday, 10 June 2017
ONE DAY CAN CHANGE YOUR WHOLE LIFE !
Have you ever thought about it… there are more than 7 billion people on the earth. But there is only one dream shared across dozens of cultures: living well. All of us would like to be healthier, to look better, and to live in physically and mentally good conditions.
So if this is the situation, why don’t we have a world-wide day dedicated to “Global Wellness Day”?
It was with these thoughts that “Global Wellness Day” was born, and introduced six years ago.
The main aims of the day are:
- To recognize the value of our lives
- To pause and think, even if for just one day of the year
- To be free from the stress of everyday city life and bad habits
- To make peace with ourselves
- To raise awareness about living well and increase motivation, not just for today, but for the remaining 364 days of the year
So sign your spa or salon for “Global Wellness Day”, and be a part of the movement started for a better life, and shared by 83 countries, including South Africa.
Global Wellness Day is an entirely not-for-profit day, a social platform created and dedicated to living well. It is a step that can ignite the flame of happiness burning throughout the world. It is a special opportunity to bring together the wellness world.
No matter the size of your event or awareness created, it is more important that you do something to value this important day for the spa industry.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE?
3 Simple Steps
1. Create an awareness in your spa / salon on the 10 June 2017 of Global Wellness Day.
A few examples:
All staff can wear the GWD button or T-Shirt
Decorate your spa with the balloons and create a focus point where clients can take a photo holding the paddle committing to wellness (perhaps a space where your logo is behind)
Staff can go for a walk together before work on the day or eat a healthy lunch together
Put on a wellness day special for clients
Arrange a wellness day event at your spa
2. Place Promotional Material Order before 10 May:
All marketing material: GWD buttons, balloons, T-Shirts, Posters, Paddles etc are available from the Spa Association, so making the event simple and easy.
3. Post photos of your event on the respective social media platforms using the #GlobalWellnessDay, so showing South Africa as a valued contributor to this Global Initiative.
click below to download the order form. Just send it back to us on email@example.com and we will have all the relative items sent to you.